I am an outgoing and energetic young professional, seeking a
career that fits my professional skills, personality, and goals.
I currently attend Loyola University New Orleans as a Music Industry Studies Major with a minor in
Business Administration. I am most passionate about web design and development as it pertains to musicians and other accompanying entities around them.
Loyola University - New Orleans 2012
Major: Music Industry Studies B.S.
Minor: Business Administration
Web design & development focused on Wordpress & Drupal CMS systems in addition to email marketing, social media marketing and design for print.
Proficient in HTML, CSS, PHP, JQUERY, Microsoft productivity software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Quickbooks, Adobe Creative Suite, Macintosh, Linux, & Windows.
Design by AHCreator/Owner: March '09-Present
- • Web design and development for musicians and their accompanying enterprises.
- • Content management systems through Wordpress, Joomla & Drupal.
- Print design services such as poster artwork, advertisements, etc.
Bring Our Music Back INC Creative Dept: Feb - May '11
- • One of a three member team reponsible for BOMBFest 2011's branding and image development.
- • Designed, developed and adminstered 2011 website for www.BOMBFest.com
- • Created multiple promotional advertisements to be included local & regional publications inlcuding Spin, JamBase, Pitchfork, Connecticut Advocate and many more
Rehage Entertainment IT Dept: October 2010 + 2011
- • One of a three member IT team at Voodoo Fest
- • Responsible for internet & printer network set up in production offices as well as on the festival grounds
- • On call IT support during the festival weekend
- • Developed & Designed website http://www.chinquapinrecords.com
- • Develop and manage content at website, coordinate special events, lead weekly meetings for the collection
- Loyola Licensing Group Assisted in the formation of Loyola University's business affairs EU as a service to assist students carry out proper procedures for starting their own business entities.
National Honors Society Treasurer of Avon Grove Charter School's chapter of the National Honor Society.
- Available on request